eazy Combustion Improver
Fuel oil combustion catalyst
eazy Combustion Improver is specifically formulated to be a combustion improver, carbon catalyst, ash deposits modifier and smoke suppressant for diesel engines and boilers.
eazy Combustion is the latest development of a fuel oil treatment acting as a combustion improver, carbon catalyst, ash deposits modifier and smoke suppressant for diesel engines and boilers.
Product is in liquid form containing speciality solvents, emulsion breakers, anti-oxidants, anti-corrosive agents, combustion catalysts, inhibitors, dispersants and ash modifiers. It is easily soluble in all types of fuel.
Benefits of using the product include:
- Increased combustion efficiency
- Reduced carbon build-up in combustion zones
- Inhibited formation of carbonaceous ash deposits in exhaust and scavenging ports
- Minimised low temperature corrosion by inhibiting conversion of sulphur dioxide to sulphur trioxide
- Reduced piston ring fouling resulting in longer life of piston rings and cylinder liner
- Reduced ash deposit formation in turbo-chargers and on exhaust valves
- Decreased smoke emissions
- Inhibited sludge formation in tanks, filter and pre-heater
- Improved water separation in settling tanks and separators
Product is a concentrated and specially formulated to treat heavy fuel oil in diesel engines and boilers.
Dosage point location varies depending on the engine / boiler fuel system layout. The most efficient and economical method is obtained with a metering pump, dosing the additive into the suction side of the booster pump (diesel engines) or into the burner feed line (for boilers).
Alternatively, the additive may be dosed directly to the day tank prior to refilling or directly to the bunker tanks.
Dosage rates are dependant upon engine characteristics, operating conditions and the quality of fuel oil.
A CCAI (Calculated Carbon Aromaticity Index) number exceeding 840 indicated a poor fuel oil quality which justifies the use of a chemical fuel oil treatment to counteract the effects hereof.
Typical dosage rate varies between 1:1000, 1:6000 and 1:12000.
Contact Eazychem for recommendations of the dosage rate based on specific problems and requirements onboard.
Health and Safety
Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet and Product Label for specific information.
Limitation of Liability
Eazychem’s standard terms and conditions of sale, available on request, apply and contain limitations on any liability that may be incurred by Eazychem arising in any way from the sale and use of products supplied by Eazychem.