eazy VCI Powder
Vapour corrosion inhibitor (powder)
eazy VCI Powder is a water-soluble vapour corrosion inhibitor (V.C.I.) for wet or dry corrosion protection of ferrous metals and aluminium.
eazy VCI Powder is a water-soluble vapour corrosion inhibitor (V.C.I.) powder with superior corrosion inhibitor for wet or dry corrosion protection of ferrous metals and aluminium.
Product offers low dosage effectiveness as a treatment for closed loop cooling system, hydrotesting and wide variety of marine process applications.
Product is used for:
- Wet protection of internal cavities and voids that can be covered or closed after application.
- Protection of closed loop cooling systems-dry lay-up.
- Protection of pipes and equipment during hydrostatic testing.
- Protection of tubular structures, pipes, heat exchangers, tanks, vessel etc.
- Wet corrosion protection.
- Low dosage provides economical treatment.
- Water soluble for easy application.
- Provides effective corrosion protection against aggressive attack from chloride, saltwater and other dissolved halogens.
- Does not contain phosphates, chromates or other heavy metals.
Product should be added at 1.5% by weight of water for severe applications and 0.75% by weight of water for less corrosive environment.
Applying powder by dusting, fogging or sprinkling. After application seal all vents.
Fogging can be achieved by using a low pressure air hose and sandblast cup.
For powder application, use 10 grams of product per cubic foot (28 litres) of enclosed space.
Can be easily removed by using a low pressure air gun or by a water rinse.
Health and Safety
Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet and Product Label for specific information.
Limitation of Liability
Eazychem’s standard terms and conditions of sale, available on request, apply and contain limitations on any liability that may be incurred by Eazychem arising in any way from the sale and use of products supplied by Eazychem.