eazy VCI Liquid
Vapour corrosion inhibitor (liquid)
eazy VCI Liquid is a water-soluble vapour corrosion inhibitor (V.C.I.) for wet corrosion protection of ferrous metals and aluminium.
eazy VCI Liquid is a water-based corrosion inhibitor blend, specially formulated to protect ferrous metals and equipment from corrosive environments. It provides both short and long-term protection.
The formulation ensures that the interior surfaces of metal equipment used in a variety of both gas and oil applications are protected. Such equipment includes engine cooling systems, heat exchangers, boilers, turbines, storage vessels and pipelines.
Product is able to prevent crevice corrosion due to its ability to envelope the target surface with a molecular barrier which adheres strongly to the metal thus preventing oxidation making it suitable for equipment lay-up, storage and hydrostatic testing.
- Prevent corrosion in storage tanks, and offshore platforms.
- Inhibitor for closed loop cooling systems.
- Hydrostatic solution, inhibitor for pipelines, pipeline casings, tanks, and valves.
- Protection of steam lines, condensate returns, heating and cooling systems.
- Preservation of equipment and piping undergoing hydrostatic testing prior to commissioning
- Preservation of Boilers and Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and paper process equipment.
- Mines, mining and earth moving equipment.
- Closed circuit cooling systems.
- Nitrite Free, Silica Free and does not contain heavy metals, nitrites, phosphates, chromate or ozone-depleting substances.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Low concentration effectiveness provides economical treatment.
- Readily water-soluble liquid for easy application.
Ensure that target surface is clear from substances like oil, dirt, grease and rust. For introduction into equipment systems like pipelines, storage vessels, heat exchangers and boilers, conduct the fogging of product into voids present within the system.
If necessary, spray additional product into the interior at an appropriate amount with respect to the size and space requiring protection. These actions will ensure overall entire protection.
After application, seal all external access to the system interior to achieve optimal protection.
Add product to fresh water at a dilution ratio ranging from 1:11 to 1:6, depending on strength and concentration desired.
When conducting hydrostatic testing, a ratio of 1:11 of product to hydrostatic test water should be used. Ensure that the vessel is drained as thoroughly as possible and seal openings securely upon conclusion of hydrostatic testing. A 1:6 dilution may be used for long-term protection up to 2 years.
Health and Safety
Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet and Product Label for specific information.
Limitation of Liability
Eazychem’s standard terms and conditions of sale, available on request, apply and contain limitations on any liability that may be incurred by Eazychem arising in any way from the sale and use of products supplied by Eazychem.