Marine grade garbage compactor
Mariwaste Press is used to minimise cost for waste Paper, Metal and Plastic disposal and enables greater storage of segregated waste for recycling purposes.
The Mariwaste Press is a user-friendly marine grade device designed to efficiently compact and manage “soft” waste such as paper, cardboard, plastic and metal packaging.
Installation onboard vessels or offshore platforms will result in:
- Contributing to your SEEMP (Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan)
- Lowering your carbon footprint.
- Lowering your waste collection or disposal costs.
- Facilitating your compliance with MARPOL Annex V (01/01/2013) that prohibits the disposal of ALL non-food based garbage at sea.
- Space saved made available for alternative use.
- Revenue stream from segregated and/or high value recyclable materials e.g. aluminium.
Features & Benefits
- CE Approved
- Single-ram design
- Single operator and simple to use
- Safe “door-in-door” design
- Drainage tray to retain spillages
- Up to 8 bales per hour
- Stainless Steel chamber (no rust)
- Up to 10:1 compaction of cardboard packaging, plastic bottles, cans etc.
- Investment fully paid in as little as 6 months (based on cost of US$300/m3 with 7m3/month compressed at 90%)
- “Soft” waste savings of up to 60%
- Reduced waste collections / disposals
- Space saved available for alternative use
- Ideal for empty cans of paint, chemicals etc.
Ancillary Items/Consumables & Specification
As well as the equipment we also supply:
- Strapping Tape Dispenser
- Strapping Tool
- Strapping Sealing Buckles
- Bale Strapping Tape
Available in models with the following specifications:
Hydraulic Power (Tons) from 10
Capability (Bales/Hour) from 4
Bale Weight (Kgs) from 5
Power (KW) from 3
Max. Dims (mm) from 870 x 780 x 2150
Weight (Kg) from 600
HS Code 8422400000
Health and Safety
Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet and Product Label for specific information.
Limitation of Liability
Eazychem’s standard terms and conditions of sale, available on request, apply and contain limitations on any liability that may be incurred by Eazychem arising in any way from the sale and use of products supplied by Eazychem.